Monday, February 4, 2019

unforgettable people in India





When it meant to happen nobody can stop it. I believe that we design our destinies.Maybe we never know where to go exactly. But, Surely when we follow our hearts we always find ourselves in the right places among right people.The right places where you learn wisdom and patience and right people where you can taste the pure meaning of humanity with its all sides.
 .  There is a story behind each picture. There is a lot of good deeds to be remembered

Let me tell you reasons why  I loved  India
  It is  the place where I was fully fulfilled with myself
First step to discover my potentialities.
  . Where everything was not perfect yet was perfectly  perfect and suits the process of  blooming 

Since two years I was trying to find  some free time to write my own reflections over what I had passed by, all interesting things i had learned and all adventures I went through.  Anyways I am so grateful to my sickness flu that gives me  a chance to  go backward and collect  the dots.







In this picture I was invited to lunch gathering with Sid's Family. They were so warm and welcoming . I felt home as if we had met before in a past auras.  We spent happy moments together. They gave me very interesting gifts  ( Shirt called ....) and a scarf

The thing that touched my heart more, when they put an traditional  Indian  food in a plate arcobal the same i had in my hometown with its color and quality. This enhanced the feeling of security and warmth.
It may look very simple and naive, stands still was very important to me in that time.




I still remember this moment when I was completely depressed and I was suffering from an overthinking diagnoses 
 Shaliesh, Kerem and Stefeny they prepared a surprise trip for me . They promised each other never to tell me a word and never to answer any of my why's questions. It was really fantastic experience  with a life time true friends. <3







Outing with InTops team at Forbes Marshall.






Mumbai Trip,
 Kshtij, Ruby
, Aunte, Abhy

Love,
Craziness,
Warmth
truth,
Trust,
And Fulfillment





Let me tell you more about Kshtij

She is a super Girl. She fulls of energy and entrepreneurial motivated ideas. She  has her own CSR start up. She has a nice sweet smile. She so down to earth and open to life. She is wise, helpful and supportive. Simply she is living Her Being <3
Ruby and Abhy are the closet friends to Kshtij and I believe they are one of the main reasons of her fruitful achievements and sparks. They are very unique and cheerful                                                                                             

  OH to aunte <<< Kshitij 's Mom,
Her Heart contains all of mothers' love in the world. She has lots of acceptance, understanding and normal mother' hopes.
She has a funny sense of humor,  She has afforded me with all love and wise advice. as well as very prestigious Sary.


Of course I still have a lot to say . but this is the first scratch in my memory
Great Things are yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

دايره ....الحلم حقيقة

من ساعة ما دخلت سوق العمل و دايما كنت بسمع مقولة: مستحيل تعرف تجمع بين إضافة قيمة حقيقة للناس و تبيع منتج أو خدمة كويسة ويجيلك أرباح وتكسب ف...